Flash Gallery Features
Learn more about unique NiftyGallery features
- fully customizable interface and transition settings
- different navigation types: thumbnails, text buttons, page numbers...
- can display image files, .flv (Flash-Video) and .swf files
- images are proportionaly scaled to gallery size
- no need to know flash, easy to setup
- easy to implement in your site or existing flash project
- you can attach customizable text boxes to any gallery image
- fallback solution for iPad/mobile devices loads alternative Java-Script gallery
- Supported browsers:
XML driven Flash Gallery
Niftygallery is completely XML driven flash gallery. You don't need FLA files to edit your gallery. Everything including interface, gallery contents, visual appearance and interaction settings is managed via XML files.
You can edit text styles, use your own interface buttons and preloaders by replacing the existent files, adjust transitions and interaction behaviors... NiftyGallery provides you rich variety of different settings.
All gallery items will be automatically scaled maintaining its proportions to fit user's browser window size. You can also specify either relative or absolute positioning for your interface and text items.
You can adjust transition speed and animation slow down effect (easeIn/easeOut effects) or set no effect.
You can also setup if your text box should fade over the scene or if it should slide in with the image when it appears. Explore our demos to learn more...
Thumbnails and navigation
NiftyGallery provides different navigation types which you can setup in XML config file.
You can use image thumbnails, page numbers or text buttons. You can also specify normal state, mouse-over and mouse-down effects including image replacement and border settings for your thumbnail images.
You can use multiple text boxes for each image. Place html formated text including hyperlinks and images inside text boxes. There are no limitations on how you combine and place them. Using this textboxes as layers containing different contents gives you an ability to design your own layouts.